This place is an absolute disgrace! Just recently several dogs escaped and one even got hit by a car and died! Also, in the first room you can see rat poison on the floors with small dogs and puppies running around, that is very dangerous! Our friend also went there, she charged extra money for grooming her daycare clients than she did for a walk in client, how does that work? Every time I went in there, she was never there, nobody was. Every time I called, nobody answered. It doesn't seem like the dogs are even supervised because my dog was constantly coming home with bite marks. One time I walked in, waiting for someone to help me for 15 minutes, standing there, all while listening to someone in back screaming at a dog at the top of their voice. One time, I waited so long that I had to go in back to find someone to help me, most of the dogs back there looked like they were more interested in going home, sitting by the gate eagerly; some were even in the corner shaking. Most of the time my dog would come home filthy, wet and full of mud. One time he was caked with mud and soaking wet. That was the last straw. Beware people, your dogs are not safe, the owner doesn't even seem to like dogs. Seems to like money a lot though.