- Health Library
- PetMD U
1. Biblical: In the Old Testament, Jacob (later called Israel) is the son of Isaac and Rebecca and the father of the twelve founders of the twelve tribes of Israel; it is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Jacob is "he who supplants"
2. Popular character from popular fiction series "Twilight" by Stephanie Meyers; Jacob was a werewolf
3. His name means to us, a Promise of a Blessed Nation. Jacob a.k.a Israel He's a Maltese and Poodle Mix
4. I love taking Jacob for walks
5. Like the person in Old Testament of the Bible, who was a twin, but born second