An adotable dog in Oakland, CA
AUGUST 2013: Lively little boy weighing 7# seeks devoted, active older person who also wants a snuggly lap companion and warm bedmate. Teddy sleeps through the night and uses a doggie door and/or wee-pads, but isn't entirely fastidious about choice of location for doggie biz. Some close supervision will be needed at first. He is a super little fellow just waiting to become part of your family.
Our adoption procedure is as follows:
*Email [email protected] to get an application form.
* Complete and return the application so we can know your expectations
* Application will be reviewed, personal and vet references will be checked
* A phone call to the potential adopting home will be made and/or emails sent with further questions.
* Home visit with the dog will be scheduled and completed
* Dog may be left on a foster/trial adoption period of 4 to 6 weeks to see how it fits in
* Final home visit & transfer of guardianship papers to be signed at end of trial period
Wren Yorkie Rescue
Phone: (510) 610-0291
Email: [email protected]
Share this page