An adotable dog in Carlsbad Springs, ON
Birthday: February 16, 2007
- Licks/chews his feet during allergy season
- Takes Evening Primrose on a daily basis to relieve symptoms seasonal).
- Very laid back. Takes his time eating and moving around, but has occasional bursts of energy.
- Extremely independent but loves attention.
- Quite smart and trainable.
- Is food driven and responds well to positive reinforcement training.
- Will respond in a hostile manner to intimidation training.
- Very tolerant of other dogs.
- Likes to be groomed and doesn't mind having his nails trimmed.
- True to breed, has strong guarding tendencies. Guards toys, food, and anything he finds of value. Even poopsicles.
- Having a hard time kicking the habit of coprophagy (eating feces).
- Best suited for a farm or a large property that he could survey and guard.
- Needs an owner who has experience with large breed working dogs and will be a constant dominant presence in his life.
- Not suitable in a home with children (due to his guarding tendencies).
- Fenced yard is a must.
Keshet Kennels/Rescue Website: www.keshetkennels.com
Adoptables as seen on the Keshet website: www.keshetkennels.com/residents/adopt/index.php#5
Carlsbad Springs, ON
Email: [email protected]
Share this page