Wire Fox Terrier, Mix
An adotable dog in Davis, CA
Hi! My name is Wilson and I'm a 1 year old Wirehaired Terrier/Poodle mix who weighs about 15 lbs. I'm a silly boy who loves to make my people laugh...I will stand up and beg for a treat! I'm quite the outgoing, fun-loving boy but I love to cuddle with my people at every opportunity. I get along great with other dogs, and love to play with them! I was surrendered by my previous family because they were moving and couldn't take me with them. Will you give a fun, happy pup the chance at having a family again?
Thank you so much for your interest in one of our adoptable dogs. If you have questions, please e-mail (email@example.com). Our volunteer adoption committee will do its best to answer your inquiry within 24 to 48 hours.
If you are interested in adopting please read the following to expedite your application.
1. Return to our website at http://www.yolospca.org
2. Download an application and fill it out http://www.yolospca.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48:...
3. Fax the application to 530-231-2969, or email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include the 'NAME' of the pet you are interested in on the application. If you are interested in meeting multiple animals please put all their names on one application.
4. The adoption committee will email you to confirm receipt of your application as long as you have an email address listed on your application. Please print the email address as clearly as possible so that we are able to confirm receipt.
5. If the dog is a good match for your family our volunteer callers will call you to set up a meeting. The Yolo SPCA is a volunteer run organization and are only able to call back if the dog would be a good match for your family based on the information received from the volunteer foster families).
All of our canines are altered (spayed & neutered), puppies are started on their shots, adults are up to date and have been heart worm tested (negative) and all dogs are micro chipped. The adoption fee is $175 (which covers all of these costs). THERE IS NO SHELTER FOR YOU TO VISIT BECAUSES WE ARE A FOSTER BASED ORGANIZATION. IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS, WE DO REMOVE THE PETS FROM OUR SITE WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN ADOPTED.
The Yolo County SPCA is a private, not-for-profit animal rescue organization. All of our animals awaiting adoption are in foster homes. For more general questions please See http://www.yolospca.org/or contact us through email at (email@example.com).
Yolo County SPCA
Share this page