No. CA: On Saturday,March 8th from 3p-6pm & Sunday, March 9th from 11-4pm we will be at the Stevens Creek Pet Food Express in San Jose. SO CA: We do adoptions by appointment. Please fill out an application if interested in one of our dogs. *Las Vegas: We do adoptions by appointment once we have an approved application. Please send in your application so we can set up to meet you!
* All dogs are spayed or neutered, shots current (DHPPC, Bordatella and Rabies), heartworm tested negative and are microchipped.
* If you are interested in a dog, please first read the biography on the dog (keep scrolling down for the bio!) and then go to our website, www.dpsrescue.com for an application.
* We do not have a facility. All dogs live in foster homes. Arrangements to meet dogs occur after an approved application has been accepted.
* We do not ship our dogs for any reason.
* Our adoption fee is $400 for each dog/puppy.
* If it is on a weekend of our adoptions, follow us on @DPSRescue on Twitter to get real time updates on our adoptions. We will also post at the end of the evening the names of those dogs who have been adopted: www.facebook.com/DPSRescue
ia is approximately 2 years old. She has been spayed, vaccinated and has tested negative for FIV and FeLV. She is a long haired Calico.
She was rescued at a 'Colony Site' of cats. And it was determined that she was not feral and could easily be socialized and become a house cat. She can be on the quiet side, but she loves to be pet, especially on her belly. She will roll over on her back so you can rub the whole area. She loves to eat her daily cat treats and look out the window all day at the birds, and she gets along well with other cats. She needs to have a home that understands she may hide for the first month in a new situation, but after some time she will come out and give you lots of love and settle right in. And she of course needs to be an indoor kitty only, as her days on the streets are over for good!Cat adoption fee: $75.00
Here is our Lia!!! She is a 3 year old beautiful fluffy girl. She was rescued after being abandoned by her previous owner, so she can be on the shy side at first, but she loves to be pet, especially on her belly. She will roll over on her back so you can rub the whole area. She loves to eat her daily cat treats and look out the window all day at the birds, and she gets along well with other cats and dogs. She needs to have a home that understands she may hide for a little while in a new situation, but after a little time she will come out and give you lots of love and settle right in. She has been spayed, vaccinated and has tested negative for FIV and FeLV. She wants to have a home that will value her love, a place that makes her feel needed and wanted. Will you give her a forever home?
A healthy pet is a happy pet! Protect your pet's health with Healthy Paws Pet Insurance and save up to 90% on your vet bills. Visit www.healthypawspetinsurance.com for your free quote (use code DPSRescue for a special discount) and learn how your protected pet helps save more homeless pets!
**Not all of our dogs go to each adoption event. We want to make sure if you are interested in a dog that we have the dog at adoptions but that can only happen if you fill out an application ahead of time and are pre-approved. (Generally this must happen prior to the weekend)
**If you are wanting to submit an application within 24 hours of an event, please print off the application and bring with you as well as submitting it. You may still submit it and if time and volunteers permit, we will contact you. Most applications submitted the weekend of adoptions are not responded to until after the adoption weekend.
Doggie Protective Services
Palo Alto, CA