The veterinarian will perform fecal and other tests on the infected bird, and treat accordingly with antibiotics.
Clostridial disease in birds can be prevented with few simple precautions.
- Create a stress-free environment
- Avoid overcrowding a bird's living space
- Give the bird fresh air and good ventilation
- Give your bird a well-balanced, nutritional diet
- Store bird feed in a hygienic location
- Disinfecting the bird's living environment regularly
The falling forward of something, usually visceral