Q. My cat ate one and a half milk chocolate bells and vomited it back up. Will she be ok? I need to know that she is gonna be ok
DR. MASSIMO ORIOLES, DVM, MRCVS
A. It would depend on the size of your cat and on the size of the chocolate bells, but generally speaking she should be fine, especially if she vomited everything soon after ingesting it.
Milk chocolate is less toxic than dark one, meaning that a bigger amount is needed to give toxic effects.
My suggestion would be to monitor any sign such as vomiting/ diarrhea/ muscle rigidity/nervous behavior/ rapid breathing. If you she is experiencing any of the above symptoms, bring her to your veterinarian immediately.