Q. My cat ate a ibuprofen on Friday 5 days ago he's been ok but now he thew up not sure why but I did notice a little change in his behavior will he be o
DR. MASSIMO ORIOLES, DVM, MRCVS
A. Toxicity would depend on the amount ingested and his weight. Signs of toxicity include gastrointestinal signs ( vomiting diarrhoea gastrointestinal ulcerations inappetence...) and kidney acute failure. Unfortunately signs can come up even days after ingestion; I would strongly recommend to take him to your veterinarian for a check up and eventually a blood test to assess kidney function.