Q. I'm not sure if my dog ate one of my son's intuniv 4mg pills he doesn't want to eat or drink
DR. MASSIMO ORIOLES, DVM, MRCVS
A. I would recommend to take him to your veterinarian as soon as possible for a check up. The signs you are noticing may be due to the intoxication.
Unfortunately, I cannot find any specific information about guanfacine administration in dogs in terms of dosage and relative toxicity. This medication may not have the same absorption in dogs that it does in humans, and thus it could cause an extreme overdose.