Q. My 15 week, 5lb Cavachon chewed on my wife's recliner underside. She had black stuff on her face, and vomited. She seems fine. What should we do?
DAVID ELBEZE, DVM, MRCVS
A. She might have ingested a little piece and the color must have gone off fro the recliner. If she didn't ingest a large piece she is unlikely to suffer from much more symptoms (she might throw up 1-2 more times) but if she ate a bigger piece it could be stuck in the stomach and will likely to continue irritating her.
Monitor her appetite and the vomiting, if she continues showing symptoms by tomorrow - bring her to the vet.