Q. My 3ryr old pit bull female ate a mice what do I do
A. If you know there has been poison out out or you know this mouse was poisoned, you can induce vomiting by giving an oral dose of hydrogen peroxide, about 1 cc per pound. One tablespoon is about 5 cc. A turkey baster will work if you don't have a syringe. Longer than two hours and it will have already moved into the intestines. Then take her to the vet for an exam and labwork in case she is affected by the poison. If you have a package or know what kind of poison it was, be sure to provide them with this information. ASide from poison, leptospirosis is a disease of the liver that can be contracted by contact with mouse urine.