Q. I noticed that my pit bull is allergic to one of our house plants, he has a rash, and has diaherria. We got rid of plant, how do I get rid of his rash
A. Place an e-collar on him to prevent licking or chewing. If he can scratch at it, a child's tee shirt may provide enough of a barrier to protect it and allow healing. Anything topical you apply will likely get licked off and ingested without an e-collar. It is best to clear any treatment with your vet first. Since the plant is gone, the rash should resolve on its own unless there is a different allergen. Monitor it for resolution. See your vet if it doesn't heal.