Q. Last night I left that gum that is pink and rolled in a circle on the couch and in the morning the role cover was on the floor with no gum inside!help
JESSICA L DESROSIERS
A. If the gum was a sugar-free variety it is potentially toxic to pets if ingested. It is best to contact your local vet or Animal Poison Control Center (If in the US you can call (888) 426-4435 however there IS a fee to use this service) with the name and amount of gum potentially ingested. Your vet can then let you know if the gum was toxic, and if your dog will need to be seen for treatment.