Q. My min pin has been wheezing for a few days. Coughing too. I realized he had eaten several of my Halls cough drops off my dining room table.
JESSICA L DESROSIERS
A. Depending on what the cough drops were made of, it could potentially be harmful or toxic to your dog. It is best to contact your local veterinarian or Animal Poison control with the information about the cough drops to see if care will be needed, especially if he is showing signs of illness. You can contact Animal Poison Control in the US at (888) 426-4435 however there is a fee to use this service.