Q. WE TREATED MY CAT WITH FLEA DIP AND NOW(THE NEXT DAY) HE WON'T EAT, DRINK OR PLAY. IS HE OKAY?
A. I would recommend a vet check up as these flea baths can be very powerful and even toxic to cats. Bring along the package of the product you use. If your vet is closed , please ring the local animal poison unit and they will be able to advise you on the product you used on him and give you details of what to expect etc. It is definately an emergency to either see a vet or contact animal poison unit. If nobody is available , you can contact us her anytime.