Q. My puppy ate 2 peanut butter with chocolate chip granola bars.
A. It is important to know your pup's weight, age, and breed. It takes a decent amount of milk chocolate to cause any issues in a dog. However, if it was dark chocolate, and your dog is very small (2lb small breed) then you should consider going to the vet. If your dog is a little larger, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Keep a very close eye on your puppy for the next couple of days, and check each bowel movement.
I am hoping you didn't scold your dog for eating the granola bars. I say this because you may have, when truly, it was your own fault. Allowing your puppy to get into trouble like that is irresponsible. A puppy should be crate trained, and crated when unsupervised. Not only that, but if your puppy had already eaten the granola bars, scolding is pointless. Scolding after the fact is always pointless. If you're going to scold, or redirect your puppy, you should do is DURING the act, and not after. The puppy will only learn that you are scary, and unpredictable if you scold after he has done something bad and forgotten about it.