Q. Dog wont eat or drink have been giving pedilyte fluids every 2 hours dint know if it is poisoning or something else
A. If you think it is poisoned then you need to see your vet or emergency vet immediately as the sooner it is dealt with the better chance of a good outcome.
You can try tempting to eat with some cooked chicken served warm as this can encourage eating. If your dog has been like this for more than a day then you should see your vet as soon as possible to have some blood tests and maybe some intravenous fluids.